Less provides simple tools to help you track your drinks, visualize your progress, and stay aware of trends in your alcohol intake over time.
'See Past Days'
From the Tally screen, you can view your recent history and quickly add or remove drinks retroactively. To do so, tap 'See past days', then use the + and - buttons to update the number of drinks consumed.
To view your entire history with Less, head to the Me tab, and tap the calendar icon in the upper left. In the Calendar view, you'll see every drink you've logged with Less, as well as your past streaks of days without a drink. The calendar is color coded:
- Green = no drinks consumed
- Red = weekly total is greater than the weekly limit
- Blue = weekly total is equal to, or less than, the weekly limit
- 7-day rolling average: the average number of drinks you consumed each day over the last 7 days
- 28-day rolling average: the average number of drinks you consumed each day over the last 4 weeks
- Estimated calories: based on 125 calories per drink*
- Estimated $: based on $5.00 per drink*
- Streaks (daily): your current and longest streaks for days without a drink.
- Streaks (weekly): your current and longest streaks for weeks within your weekly limit.
* We’ll add support for different average calories and price ($) per drink in the near future.
Still have questions about your stats and streaks? You can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.